‘Nothing Can Make Me Leave HKN’ – B-Red






B-Red


apper, B-Red, in a new interview with Punch, has finally weighed in on the rumor surrounding his relationship with label, HKN.


The ‘Cucumber‘ crooner, during his interview, made it clear that he was in no fight with his label, stating for a fact that HKN, is in fact family and he has no plans of leaving anytime soon.
I didn’t leave HKN and I am not leaving HKN. I even have the HKN tattooed on my body. My contract is very long. HKN is family and I am not leaving.
Speaking on his alleged beef with DMW new signee, Mayorkun, he debunked rumors that they are at war with each other.
b-red-maryorkun-smartzypage
There is no beef between me and Maryokun, we are hitting the studio soon and doing something together.

b-red-maryorkun-smartzypage

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DCMA PROTECTED