Tory Lanez Talks About Responding To Drake’s ‘Do Not Disturb’ Diss

Tory Lanez has suggested to a social media follower that he’s planning to respond to Drake’s ‘Do Not Disturb’ dig.

See Instagram Posts Below





Toronto rappers Drake and Tory have been medium key beefing for a while now, and a lot of people believe that these lines on the More Life cut were meant for Tory:
You overnight celebrity, you one day star / I swear I told you I’m in this bitch for eternity / I am a reflection of all your insecurities / Behind closed doors a lot of 6 God worshiping / Done talk now ’cause there’s other shit that’s concerning me,” rhymed Drake in ‘Do Not Disturb.
Tory’s real name is Daystar Peterson, so “one day star” is either subliminal wordplay or quite a coincidence

What are your thoughts??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DCMA PROTECTED